My new book Poetry Non-stop is now available on Amazon. It's a guide for poets of all levels to writing a poem a day for 30 days coming out ahead of National Poetry Writing Month (NaPoWriMo) in April.
The book includes:
• Techniques for quickly generating ideas for poems on any topic
• Forms that can be employed to turn any idea or flash of inspiration into a poem
• Daily writing prompts to complete the 30 poems in 30 days challenge
• More than 30 original poems written using the prompts and techniques in the book to entertain and inspire
• Advice on redrafting and developing poems to a publishable standard
• Useful resources for reading, writing and publishing poetry
I've put the price as low as I can for the first few days, so grab it now and get ready for a creative month. I can't wait to see what poems you come up with!